Saturday, February 11, 2017

Horror movie; which is better? Europe or Asia?

Hi all,

Today I'm feel like that I want to write in English since there are viewer coming from several country. By the way, let's move on to the topic that I want to talk about. This is about which is better? for me all the horror movie looks good, the only things that make it different is depend to the walk through of the story.

Last week, I have watch the movie Rings at the cinema. It is the new story released on this February 2017. The whole story looks good for me. The story makes the audience wonder what was happen next. There is also unexpected story at the end. I thought that, the curse already end but it continues. The actor play their role with good emotional and did very well. This story should be given by the best rating 8/10. I couldn't give the full rating since there is also had weakness in this movie. Don't misunderstanding. It just my opinion about the movie. Everyone deserve to give their opinion. Not all will agreed with you.

However, don't expected that the Asia horror movie is not quite good. For me, it is really good. I think the Indonesian and Thailand movie are quite scary. The walk through story from early until the end makes me fell excited even though I'm also a little bit coward but it would not stop me from watching these horror movie. Sometimes, you don't want to imagine something like cockroaches or bugs appeared in bowl while eating. You will experience it after you watch it and you feel like that things is gonna happen to you but actually it doesn't.  

The good walk through is main elements that strengthen the horror movie. Without the good sequence, we unable to feel it and the horror movie same as the normal movie. The passion idea from director and actor also the good factor that makes the movie become enjoyable to be watch.

Lastly, it doesn't matter if you watch Asia or Europe horror movie. Every movie had it's own story and enjoyable to watch. I love to watch both horror Asia and Europe depend on their whole story. Sometimes, people have high expectations to the movie and from watching they will evaluate either the movie is worst or good.  Hopefully, there are many ideas will be coming from director,  so that more horror movie can be developed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment